(877) 909-1468
Local: (480) 963-1468
Hours: M-F 10AM-8PM; Sat 9AM-5PM
836 N. Arizona Ave. Chandler, AZ 85225 Map

French Horn Lessons

Scott Coriell

Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Baritone

Rates: $25 per half hour; $50 per hour
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Phone: (480)963-1468
Email: bmusic@brindleysmusic.com

Scott earned a Bachelor's degree in Trumpet Performance from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and a Master’s degree in Music Performance from The University of Arizona. He has taught Trumpet professionally since 2002, French Horn and Trombone since 2006. Scott’s biggest musical influences include, Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, Louis Armstrong, Clifford Brown, Freddie Hubbard, Chris Botti, John Coletrane, Wayne Shorter, Herbie Hancock, Harry Connick Jr, Maurice Aundre, Stan Kenton, Stevie Wonder, Sting, and Dave Brubeck. He enjoys playing all genres of music, but mostly performs with rock bands (WEEZER), jazz combos, big bands, and orchestras. Scott’s teaching philosophy emphasizes good practice habits, "5% of your learning comes from me, the other 95% happens in the practice room." Scott accepts students at all levels, from beginners to advanced players. Learn more about Scott on Facebook www.facebook.com/scottcoriell

Contact us to schedule a lesson!